Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nerium AD Real Results

After seeing what Nerium AD has done for my skin, I have made the decision to start my own business with it. The reason I decided to do it was because this goes hand in hand with what I do for a living. Helping people lose weight, means that I get to help them feel better about themselves. Since the skin is the biggest organ on our body, this is one way to undo some of the damage we have done to it over time.

The first thing I noticed when I used Nerium, was that my skin was softer. Then I started noticing that it looked smoother. I really started noticing the difference when I wore make up. My skin just looked fresher, smoother and silkier. Once I compared my before and 12 day later photos, I was a complete believer!

Here are some results (note that my sister and I are both "putting it out there" - real people, not models)



As you can see, this product works really, really well. I have never seen anything like this before in my life. The key to recognizing the difference is taking the before picture. I just got off the phone with my sister. She told me that she didn't really notice a difference visually because she sees herself everyday. But when she finished the first week, she took her pictures. She was amazed at the difference in her skin after 1 week! In fact, she said had she not taken the photos, she wouldn't have noticed it right away.

I'm so impressed with the woman in the first picture. I hope that after 5 months on the product, I will have dramatic results like that! I think I'm still 20-something, and I'm hoping to look like it in 5 months!!

But the most important change I notice is that my skin looks and feels healthier. It glows, actually! The thing that irritates me though, is that men are seeing dramatic change too. Sometimes faster than women! Crazy! They lose weight faster too ladies.....oh, to be a man!

If you would like to try it for yourself and see the difference, just send me a message and I'll put you on my waiting list or mail you a sample for 5 days. If you would like to learn more, you can visit my website at www.cindyblackwell.nerium.com and check everything out.

Here's to removing the last 5 or 10 years of damage to our skin! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment